We offer two versions of our Strategic Leadership Course – a 7-session course providing the basic tools and training and a 12-session course which offers more detail and specialization on leadership topics. Both of these courses will expose professional managers and team leaders participating in the course to a hands-on, comprehensive, and integrated understanding of the critical effectiveness between organizational strategy and effective individual and group leadership
The Strategic Leadership Course offers participants the following features:
Participation in 7- or 12-semi-monthly Strategic Leadership Development Sessions, including presentations, case studies, and use of copyrighted leadership and planning tools in their organization and work groups
A comprehensive, individual, H.R. Chally Performance Skill Assessment of critical leadership skills of importance to their particular position.
A Strategic Leadership Profile of each participant’s work group which they supervise through the Strategic Leadership Cultural Audit
Completion of a Professional Development Plan with a model for facilitating professional development planning of direct reports.
Exposure to a Leadership Circle within the Strategic Leadership Course for ongoing professional improvement and development in your organization upon course completion
Topics for the Strategic Leadership Course include the following:
- Personal Leadership and the Quality of Life
- Strategic Leadership and Professional Development Planning
- Strategic Vision Development
- Organizational Strategy Assessment and Development
- Core Strategy and Performance Measure Development
- Strategic Action Plan Development
- Product and Process Improvement Through Employee Involvement
- Product and Process Improvement Through Customer Involvement
- Leading Through Core Values
- Management Team and Work Group Performance Assessments
- Board Leadership Development
- Building Strategic Alliances and Partnerships for Success
The 7-session course includes seven of the above topics of greatest relevance to the client organization.