The following portfolio represents the breadth of knowledge of Strategic Leadership Associates in facilitating the work of alliances, partnerships, and mergers.
- In the last 32 years, SLA has served over 800 organizations throughout the United States with their strategic development needs, including businesses, governments, educational organizations, human services, arts, cultural, and health care organizations.
- As of 2007, SLA has worked to train over 100 organizations in the benefits and models of alliances, partnerships, and mergers.
- As of 2007, SLA has worked to engage over 40 not-for-profit organizations in the formation of alliances, partnerships, or mergers.
- SLA has facilitated mergers, alliances, and the formation of collaboratives involving more than 80 organizations in the last five years.
- SLA has assisted in forming national and regional collaboratives and alliances across the United States.