Mergers, Alliances, and Partnerships
The following portfolio represents the breadth of knowledge of Strategic Leadership Associates in facilitating the work of alliances, partnerships, and mergers.
- SLA has served over 800 organizations throughout the United States with their strategic development needs, including businesses, governments, educational organizations, human services, arts, cultural, and health care organizations.
- Since 2007, SLA has worked to train over 100 organizations in the benefits and models of alliances, partnerships, and mergers.
- Since 2007, SLA has worked to engage over 40 not-for-profit organizations in the formation of alliances, partnerships, or mergers.
- SLA has facilitated mergers, alliances, and the formation of collaboratives involving more than 80 organizations in the last five years.
- SLA has assisted in forming national and regional collaboratives and alliances across the United States.