|1.1. Beck, Charlotte Joko. Nothing Special: Living Zen. New York, NY: Harper Collins, 1993.
2. DeLambo, David. Lay Parish Ministers: A Study of Emerging Leadership. New York, NY: National Pastoral Life Center, 2005.
3. Hahnenberg, Edward P. Ministries: A Relational Approach. New York, NY: The Crossroad Publishing Company, 2003.
4. Heffren, Kathleen. Moving Ministry Forward: A Perspective Beyond the Pew:.Chicago, Illinois: National Association for Lay Ministry, 2000.
5. Krimm, Kristina, Pierron, Jane A., and Riley, David M. Nurturing Adult Faith: A Manual for Parish Leaders. Washington, D.C.: National Conference for Catechetical Leadership, 2003.
6. Lupton, Robert D. Toxic Charity: How Churches and Charities Hurt Those They Help. New York, NY: HarperCollins Publishers, 2012.
7. Merton, Thomas. The Other Side of the Mountain. New York, NY: Harper Collins, 1998.
8. Moore, Thomas. Care of the Soul. New York: Harper Collins Publishers, 1992.
9. Moore, Thomas. The Re-Enchantment of Everyday Life. New York: First Harper Perennial, 1997.
10. Moore, Thomas. Soul Mates. New York: Harper Collins Publishers, 1994.
11. Peck, M. Scott. A World Waiting to be Born. New York: Bantam Books, 1993.
12. Pohly, Kenneth. Transforming the Rough Places: The Ministry of Supervision. Franklin, TN: Providence House Publishers, 2001.
13.Thurman, Robert. Inner Revolution: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Real Happiness. New York, NY: Riverhead Books, 1998.
14.United States Catholic Conference, Inc. Lay Ecclesial Ministry: The State of Questions. Washington, D.C., 1999.
15. United States Catholic Conference, Inc. Together in God’s Service: Toward a Theology of Ecclesial Lay Ministry. Washington, D.C., 1998.
15. United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. Co-Workers in the Vineyard of the Lord: A Resource for Guiding the Development of Lay Ecclesial Ministry, Washington, D.C., 2005
16. United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, Our Hearts Were Burning Within Us, Liturgy TrainingPublications, Chicago, IL, 1999.