Educational Leadership Bibliographies
- Benson, Peter L. Ph.D., Galbraith, Judy, M.A., and Espeland, Pamela. What Kids Need to Succeed: Proven, Practical Ways to Raise Good Kids. Minneapolis, Minnesota: Free Spirit Publishing, Inc., 1995.
- Chubb, John E. & Moe, Terry M. Politics, Markets & America’s Schools. Washington, D.C.: The Brookings Institution, 1990.
- Hill, Paul T. & Bonan, Josephine. Decentralization and Accountability in Public Education. Santa Monica, California: Rand, 1991.
- Hodgkinson, Dr. Harold L. Beyond the Schools. Arlington, Virginia: American Association of School Administrators and National School Boards Association, 1991.
- Kearns, David T. & Doyle, Denis P. Winning the Brain Race: A Bold Plan to Make Our Schools Competitive. San Francisco, California: ICS Press, 1991.
- Knox, Alan B. Adult Development and Learning. San Francisco-London: Josse-Bass Publishers, 1977.
- Murchland, Bernard. Voices in American Education. Ann Arbor, Michigan: Prakken Publications, Inc., 1990.